During the College General Session at the 2015 Texas A&M AgriLife Conference, attendees received updates on the three funded integrative faculty teams. The new spring 2014 mini-symposia topics were also introduced. For those unable to attend the conference, the video below contains the Grand Challenge update and review.
- Coates appointed associate dean for inclusive excellence
- Cheater, cheater: Human Behavior Lab studies cheating as innate trait
- Wand named department head for biochemistry, biophysics at Texas A&M
- Baker named department head for Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Texas A&M to bridge rural/urban divide with food, agriculture science